Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Orgy Room Couture, pt. 2

Normally I think it's bad form to post twice in a day, but I've been having a bad day IRL and I had to make an exception due to this:




This particular specimen didn't seem to speak much English, and his name was an unpronounceable series of letters and numbers, so I didn't know how to ask him exactly how he got his shoulders so wide. I wasn't aware that this could be done with sliders. Are there prim shoulders now? Is he able to fit though doors?

Since no one should ever be subjected to the freenis, I have decided it would be best to hide it. However, it should be noted that it was the popular "delight penis"- a freebie that I've seen resold in multiple "business in a box" stores across the grid.

In fairness, he was fully clothed other than the freenis. And at least he had the decency to avoid the popular gigantic bling necklace and body oil.

No comments: