Friday, December 5, 2008

Single, not mingling

All of my alts (except for... hmmm... Amanda) have some variation of the "single, not looking" meme written in their profiles. In fact, I have studiously avoided being partnered in SL since I've seen far, far too many SL relationships fail. Even if the SL relationship is all about the hawt cybering, it doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

So I was rather amused to have this brief exchange. I should note that I was in a PG welcome area at this time, and not actively seeking conversations suited for this blog while parking my avi in an orgy room:


[10:06] Swinger Mubble: hi
[10:06] Swinger Mubble: are you married in sl?
[10:07] Amanda Amaterasu smiles and notes the blank spot in the "partner" section of her profile.
[10:07] Swinger Mubble: well, just looking for a couple for my wife and i
[10:07] Swinger Mubble: first time
[10:07] Amanda Amaterasu: I see
[10:08] Swinger Mubble: do you have a bf?
[10:09] Amanda Amaterasu: I'm not trying to be rude, but did you read my profile?
[10:09] Swinger Mubble: sorry

No comments: