Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What passes for cybering in orgy rooms (a small taste)

Based on my previous entries, it seems that very little sex actually happens in orgy rooms. This is pretty much the case, but when sex actually happens, the results are always hilarious. I don't know what's funnier... orgy roomers who jump on the poseballs and think "mmmmm" is enough, or people who try to do more and fail.

The following was an exchange I witnessed today between a "master" and a "sub".

[10:44] Lord Darkmoor: i am here
[10:44] lilone Sands: where do you want me master
[10:44] Lord Darkmoor: let me see
[10:45] Lord Darkmoor: follow

(they take a moment to hop on the poseball)

[10:46] lilone Sands: oh master
[10:46] lilone Sands: how good you make my pussy feel
[10:46] lilone Sands: i have missed your cock
[10:47] Lord Darkmoor: i missed ur pussy
[10:47] lilone Sands: scrub my pussy clean
[10:47] lilone Sands: it is soo dirty
[10:47] Lord Darkmoor: u nasty little......
[10:47] Lord Darkmoor: give it to me

At this point they got quiet. I think they knew I was watching and judging them.

No comments: